Creating and Internet Safety poster with Wixie
Your objective is to create an Internet safety poster with 2 elements:
- Your Internet safety advice (a few examples: never share passwords, never reply to messages from people you don't know, ask permission before going on a Website).
- An image that supports your safety tip.
- As a class, we will login to Wixie.
- Watch Ms. Finn's short demonstration.
- Turn and talk with your neighbor for 1 minute about your tip.
- Add your text first ("T" tool in the top middle of your screen).
- Edit and move your text as you choose.
- Use the "Library" to find images that support your text, or draw your own image using the "Paint" button. You can use Backgrounds, Stickers or Pics 4 Learning to add images from the Library.
- Listen for Ms. Finn's time announcements to you are able to print your work (if you want to).